The current fabrication and manufacturing activities are done in vasai, which is an 1800 sq ft. area in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We have large 1000 square ft. area office in Kalyan, Mumbai- 421301. The housings of these multiple units are designed as per the drawings that are issued by the Design Department. These housings are created on the basis of dimensions of various models that are manufactured within the range provided by the Design Department.
- KREW Instruments is an established company and well known for the business of manufacturing and selling laboratory instruments such as Laboratory equipment, blood bank equipment, centrifuges, stability chambers, freezers and shakers. We specialize in manufacturing customized products based on customer’s particular requirements. For example; we manufacture stability chambers that are designed according to customer’s requirements of particular temperature setup. We also specialize in fabrication of generic products as well. Krew Instruments Pvt Ltd are a proud company to have achieved a distinctive position in the Indian healthcare equipment industry as a manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of laboratory centrifuges and other equipment including laminar cabinets, incubators, freezers and other blood bank equipment. Our deep experience, quality adherence to match the international standards and comprehensive support services are the main pillars of our success.
- We alongside the manufacturing of customized products and products with standard specifications, our expertise and infrastructure facility also enable us to undertake design, development, installation and commissioning of equipment for special purpose applications. Our main focus is onto the development of new products analyzing the needs of the industry.
- We have a complete streamlined production set up. All major production activities like Sheet Metal fabrication, pre-treatment, powder coating & painting, assembly and testing of the products are done in-house itself. The manufacturing has a wide number of skilled people working for us. The raw materials used in our manufacturing process are sourced from reputed Companies and are easily available throughout the country.
Augmentation and design
We have a great team to work on the augmentation and the design of various instruments and its sub-assemblies. These products are manufactured by our company wholly based on customer’s requirements. The feedback and review of every customer matters and we prefer to take it on regular basis, to make sure that the customer's requirements are been taken care of.
The main focus of our services is to include primary and process expertise, conformance to global standards, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and conformance to global standards, scalability with a sound training framework and mainly onto our people. We have team of trained people who have expertise in this particular field that guarantees huge amount of performance and great level of customer services. Our manufacturing process is stringent and up to the mark.
12 Tank Pre Treatment Line
The pretreatment manufacturing process is done by using Mild Steel as well as Aluminum components. Zinc Phosphating is used for Mild steel components and Chromatin is used for Aluminum components. These two processes are hot processes meant for high quality pretreatment.
- Powder coating is a critical fabrication process which is done in a dedicated semi-automatic powder coating plants to make sure that quality of coating is good.
- Powder coating quality is ensured by subjecting coated sample panels to various checks like DFT, Surface finish, Adhesion, Flexibility and Impact tests.
Testing and casting, Refrigeration system
- The Refrigeration system is designed very carefully and then come to selection in order to meet the following objectives:
- All the products under our refrigeration system are optimized for their performance by the compressor manufacturers.
- Meeting the specification at extreme operating conditions like 43°C ambient.
- Design verification under different climatic conditions is tested.
The process is designed in order to maintain product quality, reliability, safety while usage and environment safety.
- Use of CFC free, Ozone friendly refrigerant gases and Foam Blowing Agents to ensure environment safety.
- In-house filling of Polyurethane Foam Insulation using imported chemicals and blowing agents to maintain quality and environmental safety.
- Leakage testing of the refrigeration system is done after brazing to ensure no leak is in the Brazing joints and components.
- Dehydration and Evacuation of the system down to a very low vacuum to ensure the removal of all moisture and other non condensable gases prior to charging with refrigerant gas.
- Careful charging of refrigerant gas and testing of the Instruments for optimum performance is done prior to the process.
During fabrication, emphasis is laid on Processes, Quality and Testing to assure that the product performance as per the design is maintained throughout its life. The quality of the products used, the fabrication processes, Quality checks and testing have a major role and thus strict measures is taken in terms of care while managing the same.
Management of Supply
We to follow tringent supplier evaluation practices. High criterions are put down for selection of new suppliers. Then supplier performance is checked by monitoring them on a regular basis to ensure consistency in their performance and mainly the quality of material supplied.
Packing & Shipping
- The packaging for all our products is designed in a way to withstand all adverse transportation conditions. We commit and ensure timely and safe delivery of products irrespective of the quantity and destination. We have a Packaging Consultant in place to ensure that the packaging meets the relevant standards. Stringent Drop Tests at our plant assure safe and reliable packaging of all our products. Our packaging is scientifically designed to meet the norms and standards of different transport destinations. We adhere to all the standard packaging norms and the norms as prescribed by the export destinations.
- The packaging is done in a manner where no products are affected by the transportation conditions. We commit and ensure timely and safe delivery of products irrespective of the quantity and destination. Our packaging is scientifically designed to meet the norms and standards of different transport destinations. Following all the standard packaging norms and the norms as prescribed by the export destinations.