Blood Bank Centrifuge Technical Data
- (W) 860 mm x (D) 960 mm x (H) 965mm Weight: 285 Kg, Connected Load : 10 kVA, Max. Speed ; 4800 RPM, Max. RCF : 6000 xg, Max. Tube Size : 500 ml, Max. Capacity : 6000 ml.
- Our centrifuge has Swing Out Rotor Heads and multiple carriers for any Blood Bank Applications that is best dealt for a Centrifuge Model KBC
- Microprocessor built controls
- Installed 99 program memory
- Brush less induction in motor drives
- Speed control up to 5000 RPM with 10 RPM increment.
- Temperature in the range -20°c to +40°c with 1 C Working temp range -5°c to 20°c.
- Preset timer range 1 to 120 minutes withi minute increment & infinite mode.
- User programmable Acceleration and Deceleration time range from 40 seconds to 450 seconds.
Other Features, Displays & Safety Systems
- Real time read outs of working RCF Value
- Pre-cooling and standby emergency cooling facility
- Programmed Emergency with manual lid lock release in case no power
- Easy Safety lid open
- An Imbalance indication
- Safety switch on/off mechanism
- Hydraulic hold
- Mechanical and Electronic lid with a lock & indicator
- Floor Model heavy duty unit with epoxy coated body and stainless steel chamber.
Dimension (W x D x H) mm: 860 x 960 x 965.